A free 12 month photography mentorship programme that will commence on June 1st 2019. The mentorship programme will provide one participant with a year of feedback aimed at improving their photography, film-making and knowledge of the industry.
The successful applicant will receive monthly feedback throughout the year on their own work, via Skype. UNP founder and curator Grant Scott will answer questions the successful participant may have concerning their own photography and the photographic industry. Taking elements from the his books Professional Photography: The New Global Landscape Explained (Focal Press 2014), The Essential Student Guide to Professional Photography (Focal Press 2015) and his next book New Ways of Seeing: The Democratic Language of Photography to be published by Bloomsbury Academic in 2019, Grant will create a series of actions to inspire, support and educate the participant in response to the their photographic needs.
HOW TO APPLY
– Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your application.
– Please send a maximum 500 word statement explaining why you are applying and what you would like to get from the year, with a hot link to your website. PLEASE do not send images as attachments.
– Any level of skill, experience and age will be considered.
– Please include links to any relevant social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter etc.
– Applicants are welcome to apply from any geographic location.
– The deadline for applications is Feb 28th, 2019.